ITS and UVa logos for printed output

University Telephone System

Getting & Using Your Phone

Getting Telephone Service

Faculty and staff can arrange for telephone service with either a departmental contact person or a telephone counselor based on who supports the data network in your building. Student service is by special request and telephone service is not automatically provided in residence hall rooms.

Get service »


Problems/Help with Telephone Service

Who to call if you have a telephone problem, how to submit a Service Request.

Get help, report problems »

Telephone Service Billing

Rates, billing info for students, faculty, staff and departments, how to look up your billing information and statements.

Billing info »

  Page Updated: Thursday 2017-11-30 13:53:13 EST