ITS and UVa logos for printed output

University Telephone Service

Telephone Requests for New Service or Changes


Unsure who provides support for your building?

Find your building in the Service by Building list; academic buildings are managed by Information Technology Services (ITS), and medical buildings are managed by Health Information Technology (HIT).

HSTS icon

For Health Information Technology (HIT) Managed Buildings

Office/Room Setup

Long Distance & Toll Free

Conference Calling

Other Changes Not Listed Above

Get Help

  Page Updated: Thursday 2018-06-21 10:51:30 EDT